Monday, September 01, 2008

August Summary

My reading has increased again this month along with the number of pages I read. I thiank I am on top of my challenges (except I really need to start the Classics Challenge).

Number of Books Read August : 14, Total 124
Number of Pages Read : 4693, Total 39,083
Young Adult Challenge : 10/12
Challenge with Nymeth : 3/5
What's in a Name Challenge : 4/6
Graphic Novel Challenge : 8/10 plus 4 extras
TBR Challenge 2008 : 4/12 and 9/12 alternatives
First in a Series Challenge : 9/12
Man Booker Prize Challenge : 6/8
Short Story Reading Challenge : 8/10
Chunkster Challenge : 3/4
Mythopoeic Challenge : 6/7
Inklings Challenge : 3/4
A~Z Challenge : Titles = 24/26, Authors = 21/26
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of All Time : 29/100 (aiming for 50)
Arthurian Reading Challenge : 2/12
tl;dr Challenge : 1/3
Series Challenge II : 4/8
Non-Fiction Five Challenge : 3/5 plus 0/1 alternatives
End of the World Challenge : 2/3 plus 0/1 alternatives
Classics Challenge 08 : 0/5
Irresitible Review Challenge : 8/8 COMPLETED

101 Things to do in 1001 Days : 36/101

8 comments:

Kim said...

Impressive! I am starting to panic a little with my challenges. How can it be September already? This was my first year to discover the world of book of challenges and I went a bit overboard in my participation. I am thinking next year I will need to exert some self-control!
*smiles*
Kim

Nymeth said...

It definitely looks like you're on top of your challenges. I'm slightly behind on the Booker Challenge, with 3 books to go, all of which are chunksters. Eek. But there's time still.

Bellezza said...

I can't imagine how you keep up (and so well!) with all those challenges! I'm very impressed.

Melody said...

Way to go, Rhinoa! :D

Alice Teh said...

Wow, Rhinoa! I salute you! I only managed 10... :D

Bobbi said...

Great - you did wonderful with your reading challenges!

Booklogged said...

Wow, you finished the 8/8 Challenge. I'm so impressed. And with all the other challenges that you are doing so well with. You're my hero.

Susan said...

You are the Queen of Challenges! Yaay!!! Congratulations.....well done, but mostly - well-read and hop you have read/found some amazing books this year - it sounds like it from so many of your reviews, and that's what makes it all fun, finding books to treasure. You are my heroine, I curtesy to you!!! :-)