Sunday, June 08, 2008

Weekly Geeks #7

The challenge this week involves photos with details here and below:

1. Decide what to illustrate and start taking photos: Most of you are book bloggers, so you may want to post photos of your favorite reading spot, your TBR pile(s), your local book store, your favorite librarian, your child reading, etc. You may want to post several photos of a certain topic (like all nine of your kids reading!) or a mixed bag of photos that are unrelated except that they’re bookish. Or you may want to post just one photo, it’s up to you. If you have a different type of blog, post photos of whatever you think is suitable.

2. Create a post of your photos.

3. Don’t forget! Also link in your post to another participant’s WG photo post. Weekly Geeks is a community thing, remember! If you’re one of the first finished, of course, you may have to add your link later. See if you can find someone you don’t normally read to link to.

4. Once your post is up, come back and leave a link to that specific post (not just your regular blog url) in the Mr Linky at the bottom of this post.


Funnily enough I just managed to upload 3 very full memory cards worth of photos to my new computer as it has a slot for SD memory cards so it doesn't matter that I *still* haven't found the lead! I will try and put up a post next Friday (sorry am away from this evening again) with come photos from our holidays including our Honeymoon in Malaysia (we lost one of the memory cards so only have photos from the second half of our trip sadly), Paris, Berlin, Egypt and North Wales.

7 comments:

Andi said...

I've been out of the weekly geeking loop thanks to some major life stuff, but I can't wait to get back in! What a fun topic this week.

Debi said...

Wow...what an awesome honeymoon that must have been!

Nymeth said...

I look forward to seeing your pictures!

Melody said...

I can't wait to see your pics! :)

jehara said...

just wanted to let you know that i received your letter yesterday. :)
i will post you a letter soon and will include my new address.

gautami tripathy said...

Look forward to see your photos!

Bellezza said...

Oh, I can't wait to see your photos, especially of Paris! I've missed that city so much...it's where I bought my wedding dress. Which, being an American girl, wasn't so fun when squeezing into French sizes. ;)