Saturday, June 14, 2008


Once Upon a Time Challenge II was held over by Carl V at Stainless Steel Droppings between 21/3/08 - 20/6/08 and the aim was to read at least 1 book based on Fantasy, Folklore, Fairy Tale and Mythology. There is a site up for reviews here.

My list was composed of 7 books initially, but during the challenge I read quite a few more that fell into the classifications taking my total up to 24.

1. The Wood Wife - Terri Windling (Fantasy)
7. Lion's Honey - David Grossman (Mythology)

Extras read during the time period :
10. Peter Pan in Scarlet - Geraldine McCaughrean (Fairy Tale)

6 comments:

Nymeth said...

Congratulations on finishing! I finished yesterday, but I still need to write my last review and wrap it up. You read lots of great books!

Andi said...

Congrats on finishing! What a fantastic list of books!

Melody said...

Congrats on completing the challenge!

Alice Teh said...

Two thumbs up for you, Rhinoa! Well done. :D

Trish said...

Wow, how awesome! This looks like it was definitely the challenge for you. :)

Carl V. said...

I am so glad you participated, it really makes me happy. Even more so seeing all the fantastic books you read, some of which I've read and many more which are on to-read lists. Thanks again, I hope to see you in the R.I.P. III challenge and back for OUat III in the spring.