Saturday, May 03, 2008

Weekly Geeks #2

This weeks challenge is to make a permanent change to your blog. Inspired by Darla at Books and Other Thoughts, she adds to her book reviews links to other blogs who have reviewed the same book. Does that make sense?!? What I hope to do is get people to leave a comment with a link to the review they have written of the same book. I will keep a check on my comments and add it to the end of my review. If you prefer to email me the link, my email is in my profile. Depending on how it goes I will keep it as a permanent feature.

If what I have said doesn't quite make sense please check out the much better explained post by Dewey here!

6 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I am going to start doing this too. It sounds like a good idea!

Nymeth said...

I like the idea as well.

pussreboots said...

We have four book reviews in common:

The Secret River
Witch Week
The Truth
Neverwhere

I will link to your reviews tomorrow.

Melody said...

I've found a few books both of us had read:

The Goose Girl
Neverwhere
New Moon
Twilight

Susan said...

I'm in as you know, but have yet to put up the links. *sigh* how do you find time to do the links, and read all the books? :-) just kidding, I am in awe, still.

Maw Books said...

We seem to only have one review in common:
http://blog.mawbooks.com/2008/04/27/number-the-stars-by-lois-lowry/

I have added many of your other reviews here: http://bookreviews.mawbooks.com