Friday, May 02, 2008

Series Challenge Part II

Great news, over at Crazy Cosy Murders the Series Challenge is going to have a second part running for another 6 months from 1st June until 30th November. For details go here where you can sign up as well. Basically though you can pick as many books as you like to get up-to-date with as many series as you like. I have just about completed the first part (one more book remains, No Humans Involved by Kelley Armstrong), and as I am doing the First in a Series Challenge I will have lots of new series I want to complete. I am going to assume that I have started the series in the First in a Series Challenge and try to finish some of them off which I hope is ok. My books for this challenge are:

1. Enna Burning - Shannon Hale (Goose Girl Series)
2. River Secrets - Shannon Hale (Goose Girl Series)
3. Tangled Webs - Anne Bishop (Black Jewels Series)
4. Wintersmith - Terry Pratchett (Tiffany Aching Series)
5. Lyra's Oxford - Philip Pullman (His Dark Materials)
6. Once Upon a Time in the NOrth - Philip Pullman (His Dark Materials)
7. The Novice - Trudi Canavan (Black Magician Trilogy)
8. The High Lord - Trudi Canavan (Black Magician Trilogy)

5 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

When I went to buy the newest Kelley Armstrong Personal Demon I picked up the new paperback of No Humans Involved too. I've already read it but I didn't have it.

Nymeth said...

Awesome list of books. I hope you enjoy them all!

Rhinoa said...

Ladytink - I am waiting for the paperback of Personal Demon which will hopefully be out sometimes next year. I have enough reading to keep me going till then I think ;)

Nymeth - I found Alex's copy of Lyra's Oxford last night and am really looking forward to reading both books. Plus I can't wait to read more Shannon Hale of course.

Alice Teh said...

The series you've picked sounds intriguing. Enjoy!

Susan said...

No! no! No! no more challenges! Unlike you,some of my current challenges are languishing....must not stare at the series list...between you and Chris, must fight the pull....good luck, by the way. I just got the first Good Girl book by Shannon Hale, so I'm anxious to read her to see what everyone is raving about. I did not know it was part of a series!