Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Best Friend Has Blog!

Yay my best friend, lover of notebooks and the main person who recommends great teenage and children's fiction has a blog finally. She already has a bunch of book reviews up and it's looking good so far (yes I know it's a work in progress). Hopefully she will sign up to some reading challenges and get around to some of your blogs as well.

Here blog is Mariel at Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops and I am off to have a proper look at it now myself...

5 comments:

Andi said...

Thanks for the link! I love her blog already.

mariel said...

aw, cheers for the link hun! and thanks andi..right back atcha!!

Chris said...

Yay! New blog! Thanks for the link :)

Nymeth said...

yay, a new blog to read. Let me go visit her.

Melody said...

Another new blog to read!! Thanks for the link. :)