Tuesday, April 01, 2008

March reading was still increased, but the number of pages I am reading a month is slowly and steadily decreasing.

Number of Books Read March : 16, Total 50
Number of Pages Read : 5422, Total 17236
Book Awards Reading Challenge : 18/23 (need to read a minimum of 12)
Series Challenge : 6/8
Themed Reading Challenge : 4/6
Young Adult Challenge : 4/12
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
What's in a Name Challenge : 2/6
Graphic Novel Challenge : 3/10 plus 2 extras
TBR Challenge 2008 : 2/12 and 3/12 alternatives
First in a Series Challenge : 2/12
Man Booker Prize Challenge : 4/8
Short Story Reading Challenge : 4/10
Chunkster Challenge : 1/4
Mythopoeic Challenge : 3/7
Inklings Challenge : 2/4
A~Z Challenge : Titles = 15/26, Authors = 13/26
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of All Time : 28/100 (aiming for 50)
Twisted Fairy Tales Challenge : 2/6
Once Upon a Time Challenge : 2/7 plus 2 alternatives
Spring Reading Thing Challenge : 1/7

101 Things to do in 1001 Days : 31/101

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There are also a bunch more givaways going on at the moment. Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf is giving away two $20 vouchers. There are 3 great sounding books being given away at Bell Literary Reflections and A Garden Carried in the Pocket is giving away a book by Shannon Shinn, The Shape Changer's Wife. Also Literary Feline is giving away two books Musings of a Bookish Kitty.

11 comments:

Jaimie said...

Thanks Rhinoa for spreading the word. You will be entered three times for each book. Good luck!

Andi said...

Good heavens, what a month! I'm totally jealous. :)

Literary Feline said...

Thanks for the mention, Rhinoa, and I've added you to the drawing. Good luck!

Nymeth said...

So many giveaways! What a great week.

50 books in 3 months is a great number! I've read about half of that.

jenclair said...

Great month for free books, eh? Thanks for the mention!

Debi said...

That is one impressive amount of reading! I love that way of keeping track of your challenge reads...ought to try it myself, but I'm afraid I'd be mighty depressed to see how far behind I am.

Dewey said...

Thanks for mentioning my giveaway! I'm not giving away the gift certificates, though, just letting two people choose a book under $20. The main difference between that and what you said is that if they choose a $9 book, I get to keep the remaining $11.

You're making good progress with your challenges, especially that A to Z one.

Rhinoa said...

Dewey - Sorry for the misunderstanding, if I win I will have to make sure I spend $20 in one go! Does that include postage as well?

Darla D said...

Rhinoa - it looks like you need more challenges to participate in. Clearly you don't have nearly enough! :-D

Don't worry, I have an idea for one that you won't be able to resist (mwahahahaha!)

I'll spring it on you when my semester is over.

Rhinoa said...

Darla - NNNOOOOO!!!! Damn you, no more challenges, ok maybe after June I can do another one as I think 4 or 5 will have ended by then. You = evil genius :p

Darla D said...

Heh heh heh.