Monday, April 21, 2008

Where to begin...

Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf is holding a blogging challenge which I have signed up for. The deatils are here and there will be a different blogging theme each week. One week might be “catch up on your library books” week and the next might be “redecorate your blog week” or “organize your challenges” week or “catch up on your reviews” week. It’ll be fairly bookblogcentric, but not exclusively.



LadyTink has awarded me a button letting me know I am Tink Aprroved which can only be a good thing! I discovered her blogs only recently and am loving them, especially the book and movie reviews. Thanks lots :)

Finally in case this wasn't enough good stuff, Kim at Bold Blue Adventure is celebrating her 100th post. She is giving away "The House of the Spirits" by Isabel Allende, "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult, "Space" by James Michener, and "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards. To spread out to love, everyone has the chance to win 1 book by leaving a comment on her post to be entered. If you mention it on your blog then you get entered for an extra chance too. Like me if you are international, you can be entered for a $15 Amazon voucher instead.

6 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Congrats, Rhinoa.

Coincidentally, I've just posted mine a while ago...

Nymeth said...

Congrats on the award :)

Melody said...

Congrats, Rhinoa! :)

Kim L said...

Thanks for mentioning my giveaway! And congrats on the award.

Dewey said...

Aw, Tink approved, that's adorable. I also love your reading challenge addict button! Thanks for mentioning the new challenge. :)

Andi said...

I can't wait for Dewey's blogging challenge to begin! I'm glad so many of my fave bloggers are jumping onboard.