Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogging Gold Card Award


I was given this lovely Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card award by Alice over at Hello My Name is Alice which was lovely of her. I have decided to pass it on to some other lovely bloggers out there. I would really love to give it to everyone on my blogroll, but I am limiting myself for now to 8, although you all really deserve it.

Alice - of course I send it back to you
Nymeth at Things Mean a Lot - a cool lady with great taste in reading and life in general
Chris at Stuff as Dreams are Made On - lovely bloke bless him
Jehara - she has such pretty hair and makes a great penpal, happy early birthday!
Susan at You Can Never Have Too Many Books - someone I recently found who has a great blog name and great taste in books
Kim at Bold Blue Adventures - again someone I recently encountered and whose blog I love
Darla at Books and Other Thoughts - Wonderful blog, great recommendations
LadyTink at The Movieholic and Bibliophile's Blog - another newish blog to me with lots of great recommendations both book and film related

***Edited to add a thank you to Melody over at Melody's Reading Corner for giving me this award too and I am sending it right back to you too!***

9 comments:

Chris said...

:D Thank you Rhinoa! And that's the most sweet British message I've ever gotten ;) I'll have to do a post now myself. This made my night!

Darla D said...

Wow, thanks, Rhinoa! I'm very touched. This was a lovely surprise after a rather rough weekend. :-D

Bellezza said...

Ah, two of my favorite bloggers (see above). Well deserved!

Nymeth said...

:D Thank you so much, Rhinoa. You put a big smile on my face. You are one cool lady yourself :P

Melody said...

Thank you so much, Rhinoa! :)

Kim L said...

Thank you Rhinoa, that was very sweet of you :-) That certainly brightened my day.

Ladytink_534 said...

Thank you!!!

Susan said...

Wow! thank you! I'm so surprised, and delighted. Thank you! And a cool gold card too! All joking aside, I really am honoured. I feel the same about you and your site.

Alice Teh said...

Awwwww Rhinoa! Thanks! It's so nice to see it coming back my way. Hehe...