Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I wasn't going to even think about any more challenges but I thought why not, the more the merrier! The challenge is hosted at Callapidder Days and to join simply set a list of books to read between 20th March and 19th June 2008, link to your post on the website and off you go. Reviews are encouraged if you feel like it along the way and you need to do a final wrap up post at the end. It couldn't be simpler. For my choices I have decided to read some more manga (they are short reads plus I seem to have a mounting pile I want to get through). These are the darker, more gothic ones I have and am looking forward to reading the most:

1. Bizenghast v1 - Alice LeGrow
2. Bizenghast v2 - Alice LeGrow
3. Bizenghast v3 - Alice LeGrow
4. Bizenghast v4 - Alice LeGrow
5. Jim Henson's Return to Labyrinth v1 - Jake T Forbes & Chris Lie
6. Jim Henson's Return to Labyrinth v2 - Jake T Forbes & Chris Lie
7. Jim Henson's Legends of the Dark Crystal v1 - Barbara Randall Kesel, Heidi Arnhold & Max Kim

6 comments:

Andi said...

Good luck with it!!

Nymeth said...

I've seen that Labyrinth manga around and I thought that the art was so beautiful. I'll be looking forward to your review, and if they are as good as they look I just might have to get them.

Debi said...

The more the merrier...yes, I like that attitude when it comes to reading challenges!

Melody said...

Definitely the more the merrier! ;)

Katrina said...

Just stopping by to thank you for being part of the Spring Reading Thing! The more people participating, the better. :) Enjoy your books!

Alice Teh said...

I echo: The more the merrier! Happy reading, Rhinoa! :D