Saturday, March 01, 2008

Sci-Fi Experience Wrap Up


This challenge was hosted by Carl V and the original post was here with the review site here with what everyone read. The challenge was to read at least one science fiction book between January 1st and February 29th. Science fiction is not something I read much and I was surprised that I managed to read 4 books for this challenge. I think the most I have ever read in a year before has been 5. The books I read are below and of the ones I read, Oryx and Crake was by far my favourite, but then I am a big fan of Margaret Atwood anyway.

1. The Complete Ballad of Halo Jones - Alan Moore (writer) and Ian Gibson (artist)
2. Perdido Street Station - China Mieville
3. Oryx and Crake - Margaret Atwood
4. The Scar - China Mieville

3 comments:

Nymeth said...

Oryx and Crake really sounds great. It's definitely one I want to read some day.

Rhinoa said...

Nymeth - I think you will really like it.

Carl V. said...

Thank you so much for participating. I really appreciate it! I especially like that you read some Mieville as I had been wondering about his sf works.