Friday, February 01, 2008

January Summary

January has been a crazy reading month somehow. If I get a new job this year I am sure that will slow it down. I have made a decent start on my millions of new challenges and tried to keep the old ones from last year going as well. Doing this list makes me realise just how many reading challenges I am taking part in this year doh!

Number of Books Read January : 16
Number of Pages Read : 6248
Book Awards Reading Challenge : 12/22 (need to read a minimum of 12)
Series Challenge : 4/8
Themed Reading Challenge : 2/6
Young Adult Challenge : 1/12
Challenge with Nymeth : 1/5
What's in a Name Challenge : 1/6
Graphic Novel Challenge : 1/10 plus 1 extra
TBR Challenge 2008 : 1/12 and 0/12 alternatives
First in a Series Challenge : 1/12
Man Booker Prize Challenge : 0/8
Short Story Reading Challenge : 2/10
Chunkster Challenge : 1/4
Mythopoeic Challenge : 1/7
Inklings Challenge : 0/4
A~Z Challenge : Titles = 7/26, Authors = 7/26
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of All Time : 25/100 (aiming for 50)
Sci-Fi Experience : Read 2

101 Things to do in 1001 Days : 29/101

3 comments:

Nymeth said...

You had a great reading month! January went better than expected for me too. And I managed to make some progress on my challenges, which is always a good thing.

Amy said...

Wow! You had a great month. I fell behind on challenges a bit but not terribly.

Rhinoa said...

Nymeth - Thanks. You have rad some cool books this month, I enjoyed your reviews.

Amy - There are so many other great books out there I want to read not on my challenge lists! It's only January so I don't think it matters too much about reading other books for fun.