Monday, February 18, 2008

Books read in 2004

Continuing updating my previous reading lists, this is what I read for the most part in 2004.

1) I Elizabeth - Rosalind Miles (4/5)
2) Blackwood Farm - Anne Rice (3/5)
3) Stonehenge - Bernard Cornwell (4/5)
4) The Firebrand - Marion Zimmer Bradley (5/5)
5) Wolfskin - Juliet Marillier (4/5)
6) Tales of Greece and Troy - Andrew Long (4/5)
7) The Mabinogion - Penguin Classics (5/5)
8) Guenevere: The Queen of the Summer Country - Rosalind Miles (4/5)
9) Guenevere: The Knight of the Sacred lake - Rosalind Miles (4/5)
10) Guenevere: The Child of the Holy Grail - Rosalind Miles (4/5)
11) The Forestwife Trilogy - Theresa Tomlinson (5/5)
12) Blood Canticle - Anne Rice (5/5)
13) The Queens Fool - Philippa Gregory (4/5)
14) The Cup of the World - John Dickinson (1/5)
15) The Merrybegot - Julie Hearn (3/5)
16) The Sea Priestess - Dion Fortune (4/5)
17) Praise to the Moon - Elen Hawke (4/5)
18) A Witches Guide to Life - Kala Trobe (5/5)
19) Voyage of the Snake Lady - Theresa Tomlinson (4/5)
20) Everyday Magic - Vivianne Crowley (4/5)
21) Tithe - Holly Black (5/5)
22) The Modern-Day Druidess - Cassandra Eason (4/5)
23) The Way of Wyrd - Brian Bates (5/5)
24) The COlour of Magic - Terry Pratchatt (3/5)
25) The Light Fantastic - Terry Pratchett (2/5)
26) Equal Rites - Terry Pratchett (3/5)
27) Mort - Terry Pratchett (4/5)

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

How did you like Blackwood Farm? I haven't read any Anne Rice in a long time.

Nicola said...

Interesting list. I haven't read any of them except a few of the Pratchetts at the end. The Forestwife Trilogy has been on my tbr list forever, though.

This is a good idea. I have a a couple of lists from pre-blogging days I should probably put up so they don't get lost.

Rhinoa said...

Jaimie - I enjoyed it but it certainly wasn't my favourite in the series. I enjoyed the ghostly additions to the tale which is something she hasn't really done before with the vampire series.

Nicola - I hope you get around to The Forestwife Trilogy soon, I really recommend it. I just picked up a couple more of her books which I am looking forward to. Have fun noting your pre-blogging books.

Rhinoa said...

I just realised why I read the least amount of books this year. It was my final year at university so spent a lot of time studying and revising for my finals.