Monday, January 21, 2008

My New Look!


I got bored yesterday so I decided to dye my hair "dark natural golden brown". What do you think?

I am blond naturally (hence the really pale eyebrows) and after having blue/black hair for about 8 years I decided to go back to blond. I quickly went off the idea as I just don't think it suits me (I did get to play around adding purple, pink or orange as long as I wasn't going near my office anytime soon!). I always wanted to be a red head so gave that a go for 4 months. I think it really suited me (most people thought I was naturally ginger), but I always wanted to go back to darker hair. So anyway, I have never been a brunette so I am giving it a go before dying it a dark red and then finally back to black indefinitely again. Hair can be such fun!

8 comments:

Chris said...

Oooh! I really like it Rhinoa! It looks great on you - very smart :)

Melody said...

Nice colour! It suits you, Rhinoa! :)

Nymeth said...

It looks great!

Bold Blue Adventure said...

Nice color! It looks great.

jehara said...

i really like it. i know what you mean about changing your hair. i love experimenting with different colors and cuts.

heather (errantdreams) said...

Looks good---it suits you!

gautami tripathy said...

Hey, you do look good!

And I have tagged! you! I know you will love doing this!

Rhinoa said...

Thanks everyone, I am still liking the new colour. Being darker is much more fun for me!

Gautami I will go see what you have tagged me for...