Saturday, January 05, 2008

Chunkster Challenge

Details can be found here but you basically need to read big chunky books between 7/1/08 - 20/12/08. Books need to be 450 pps regular type OR 750 pps large text. There will also be prizes every quarter for finishing one of your challenge books (to be decided upon) and sharing reviews is mandatory. You can also cross over with other challenges. My choices are:

1. The Blind Assassin - Margaret Atwood (641 pages)
2. Perdido Street Station - China Mieville (880 pages)
3. The Brothers Karamazov - Foydor Dostoevsky (1054 pages)
4. Middlesex - Jeffrey Eugenides (544 pages)

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I am looking forward to this challenge. I hope you will enjoy Middlesex as much as I did.

Bold Blue Adventure said...

Oooh, I'm reading The Blind Assassin as well. Just started it. I look forward to reading what you think of it.