Wednesday, January 09, 2008

BAFAB Winners

Thanks to everyone for entering the BAFAB prize draw. It took me a while to sort out the entries into the different books, but I ended up using three different glasses to put them into after checking who had linked to me and required two entries.

My husband was good enough to randomly select the winners, one from each glass.

And they are:


Melody from Melody's Reading Corner - Spirits in the Wires by Charles de Lint

Gautami Tripathy from my Own Little Reading Corner - Magical Tales by RJ Stewart

Dewey from The Hidden Side of a Leaf - Anastasia Krupnik by Lois Lowry

Can you please email me a postal address to send each book to (you can find my email on my profile). Congratulations!

11 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Gee thanks!

This is truly crazy! I won at yours, Melody's and Dewey's!

Congratulations to Melody and Dewey too!

I sent you a mail.

Melody said...

I can't believe I have won!! Thank you so much, Rhinoa! I have emailed you my addy. ;D

Congrats to Gautami and Dewey too!

gautami tripathy said...

Rhinoa, none of our links work from your post!

Rhinoa said...

Thanks I will fix the links, something keeps messing up when I add links grr.

Will post books at the weekend if that's ok.

Erin said...

Congratulations to everyone! And thanks, again, to Rhinoa for hosting such a fun giveaway.

Chris said...

Congrats to everyone!! And thanks for hosting a great giveaway Rhinoa :)

Dewey said...

WOO HOO! I have been wanting to read that series. I think maybe I read them as a kid, but I can't remember. Now I'll find out!

I'm giving away another book on my blog today, if you want to come try for it. :)

Dewey said...

ALSO: Gautami has some weird internet contest voodoo going on! ;)

Paula said...

Congrats to the winners!

Nymeth said...

Congratulations to the winners! It must have been Guatami's lucky day! And I think it's awesome how two of the winners were people who were having BAFAB week giveaways too. Almost makes me believe in karma :P

Alice Teh said...

Congratulations to all! :D