Thursday, December 27, 2007



Rating : 2.0/5
Number in Series : #26 Charmed pocket book series
Reason for Reading : To continue with the series

This sees Paige, Phoebe and Piper battling UFOs. Woman are being abducted all over the city and then being returned with no memory of their abduction. Instead they return with a compulsion to exercise to a workout programme by Meg Winship. Even Piper gets swept up by the regime leaving Paige and Phoebe to deal with it all and wonder if a demon is in fact behind it all rather than alien invasion.

It was a stupid book which I gathered from reading the back before I started so nevermind! It did amuse me though which is the main thing. I always knew exercise was bad for you and this proved it for me. I am hoping the next in the series will be better and back to regular Charmed-style demons without quite so many plot holes.

1 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

I usually like books based on movies or TV series but that sounds really, really bad!