Friday, December 14, 2007

Secret Santa

I recieved my Secret Santa gift from the blogging world a couple of days ago. I got a beautiful Japanese card that folds out as well as a really interesting looking book called "The Pleasantries of the Incredible Mulla Nasrudin" by Idries Shah shown below.

He also wrote "The Way of the Sufi" and this is a coolection of Sufi teaching stories. It looks like a really interesting collection of tales and I am really looking forward to reading it. Thank you to whoever sent it and I would love to know who it was as the card wasn't signed. I can't wait to see what my secret santa thinks of what I sent them...

7 comments:

Serena said...

o those anonymous gift givers wanting to remain anonymous. That sounds like a great gift.

This was such a great idea from Nymeth!

Literary Feline said...

What a nice gift!

Alice Teh said...

I envy you...

Melody said...

I hope your Secret Santa will reveal his/her identity soon, hehe. BTW, that's a lovely gift you have received!

Rhinoa said...

Thanks everyone. Melody I thought it might have been you to be honest as the card was Japanese...

Melody said...

I wish I was the one, Rhinoa! :P

Nymeth said...

The card looks beautiful and the book sounds really interesting. I have just sent your Secret Santa an e-mail asking if they really want to remain anonymous or if they don't mind letting you know who they are. Hopefully you'll know soon!