Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Which Care Bear are you?

Funshine Bear
You are filled with unlimited energy and extremely resourceful. You like to tackle problems and tasks head-on and you gladly accept any jobs that come along the way. However, you often take on too much and your stubbornness won't allow you to accept help from others. But you're always willing to have a good time!



I pinched this off Melody as I love Care Bears. I have both of the movies (as well as the My Little Pony one and volume one and two of Rainbow Brite, I'm such a big kid at heart) and watch them when I am feeling down. I love the Care Bare friends too and am happy with being chosen as Funshine Bear :)

6 comments:

Melody said...

Hey Rhinoa! Glad you played. I love care bears too! Seeing them always cheers me up... :)

Literary Feline said...

I am Tenderheart evidently. :-)

Rhinoa said...

I got my husband to do it and he was Cheer Bear which really made me laugh as it put him as a Care Bear cheerleader :)

Alice Teh said...

I am a Cheer Bear! :D

A big fan of Care Bears I was too...

Dark Orpheus said...

Awww. I am Friend Bear, which is cool, because it's also the first Care Bear I had when I was 12 year old. :)

jehara said...

how cute! cheer bear is my favorite.

i tagged you on my blog.