Thursday, October 11, 2007

Themed Reading Challenge



I have decided to participate in the Themed Reading Challenge hosted by Caribousmom where you pick at least 4 books sharing a theme. The dates for the challenge are 1/1/08 - 6/30/08. The books I have picked are all anthologies collected by the same authors Terri Windling and Ellen Datlow. They are all fantasy based with a fairy tale theme I think judging by the titles:

1) Black Heart, Ivory Bones
2) Black Thorn, White Rose
3) Blood Red, Snow White
4) Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears
5) Black Swan, White Raven
6) Silver Birch, Blood Moon

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you'll be joining my challenge, Rhinoa! I'm looking forward to reading your reviews :) Cool theme!

Nicola said...

I've wanted to read these myself. I'll be watching for your reviews!

Nymeth said...

Ohhh, very nice list! I really want to read those too.

I will be joining this challenge also. Thanks for reminding me that I still need to officially announce it.

Alice Teh said...

I've not heard of the titles but they do sound exciting. Happy reading!