Monday, October 01, 2007

September Summary

Just a quick run down of where I am up to at the end of the month as usual. I am still on track with my reading challenges. The current run down is:

Books read in September = 6, total of 69 this year
So Many Books, So Little Time Challenge = 7/8
TBR Challenge = 8/12 and 8/12 of my alternatives
Book Awards Reading Challenge = 3/18
Something About Me Challenge = 3/5 and 3/19 of my alternatives
Classics Challenge = 5/5
RIP II Challenge = 3/4
Books to Movies Challenge = 2/3
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of all Time = 20 out of 100 (going for 50)

101 Things to do Challenge = 19/101

2 comments:

Booklogged said...

You are doing great! There are a few challenges which are new to me. It will take loads of self-control for me not to check them out. Don't know if I have that much self-control.

heather said...

Wow. I can't even imagine trying to keep track of all those challenges, much less complete them. Best of luck!