Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sean Hughes - Comedian


Tonight we went to see one of my favourite comedians Sean Hughes near where we live. I did my usual stalker thing and hung around back stage to mett him, get his autograph and get a my photo taken with him. He is Irish and I love him from watching the old series of Nevermind the Buzzcocks when he was a team leader (in the days before Bill Bailey). He was more recently in Coronation Street for all you soap fans as Pat the love-rat. He hasn't done any stand up shows for 9 years so it was very cool to get to see him on this tour. He seemed pretty laid back when we met him and we had a great time laughing lots at his comedy stylings. You should check him out if you haven't heard of him yet.

1 comments:

Alice Teh said...

Lovely pic, Rhinoa!