Saturday, September 08, 2007

Red Head!

Woo check out my new ginger hairdo! I got bored of blond and have always wanted to try being a red head. I am naturally blond but started dying it black when I was 17. Last year I fancied a change so went back to blond and cut my hair. I felt that blond made me look fat randomly and decided as it's my birthday on Tuesday a change of appearance and attitude was due. No one knows yet and only my husband has seen it so it will be fun to see if people like it later today.

What do you think? The only problem is my eyebrows seem to have disappeared as they are so fair, but maybe that will help pass for a natural red head as many ginger people have blond eye brows and eye lashes.

8 comments:

Margo. said...

It's very nice Katie and it suits you.

Chris said...

I love it! It looks great on you :)

Dance Chica said...

I like it! You look bad-ass. :-P I've been thinking of adding some auburn highlights to my hair but I haven't decided whether I want to commit to keeping it up and stuff.

I like your piercings, too. I really like piercings but for some reason my skin does not tolerate piercings well so I've had to remove all my mind except for my earlobes. :-/

Dance Chica said...

Err...that should be all "mine" not "mind". lol.

Nymeth said...

It looks great! I love red hair. I've tried to dye mine a few times, but because it is too dark the most I get are highlights.

Like you said, many natural redheads have blonde eyebrows, so don't worry about that, it looks fine.

Rhinoa said...

Thanks guys, I am loving it and not regretting it yet! I *think* it looks quite natural on me and Alex loves it still.

Dance Chica - I have quite a lot of piercings but I have had problems with a couple. The one in my eyebrow grew out in 10 days as my body rejected it. Another one in my ear grew out as well, but the rest seem to have been ok.

Darla D said...

I like it, too! It suits you.

Alice Teh said...

Red beauty! I love the new look! :D