Tuesday, September 04, 2007

August Summary

Just a quick run down of where I am up to at the end of the month as usual. I am still on track with my reading challenges. The current run down is:

Books read in August = 9, total of 63 this year which means I have changed my goal to read 75 books this year
So Many Books, So Little Time Challenge = 6/8
TBR Challenge = 7/12 and 8/12 of my alternatives
Book Awards Reading Challenge = 2/18
Something About Me Challenge = 2/5 and 1/19 of my alternatives
Classics Challenge = 4/5
Edgar Allan Poe Tales = 53/73, 52/52 poems
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of all Time = 17 out of 100 (going for 50)

2 comments:

Nymeth said...

You're doing well - seems like the 75 books goal will be very easily met.

Stephanie said...

Wow. You are really doing a great job on all your challenges!! Wish I could say the same thing!