Saturday, August 18, 2007

Thomas Canty - Artist

I have bought a couple of anthologies recently by Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling and love the cover artwork. The artist is Thomas Canty and he draws romantic style pictures that have an Art Nouveau vibe as well (my two favourite styles). Below are pictures of some of his artwork and if you want to see more have a look at Thomas Canty I have Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears; Black Thorn, White Rose; Blood Red, Snow White which all feature his artwork on the cover.


Thomas the Rhymer



The Mask


She who Walks the Night

Looking Forward




6 comments:

Kailana said...

He is great. I have some of his books as well. :)

soleil said...

those are great pictures. i love fantasy art.

Nymeth said...

Those are stunning! I had noticed how beautiful the covers of those anthologies were, but I didn't know who the artist was.

heather said...

Those are beautiful. I've always loved the covers on Datlow & Windling's series.

Melody said...

Wow, these are beautiful! This is one reason why I'm addicted to mangas, hehe.

Kim said...

Those are stunning. I especially like "The Mask." The style reminds me of someone else, but I can't quite put my finger on who it is.