Wednesday, August 01, 2007

July Summary

Just a quick run down of where I am up to at the end of the month as usual. I am still on track with my reading challenges. The current run down is:

Books read in July = 10, total of 54 this year which means I have changed my goal to read 75 books this year
So Many Books, So Little Time Challenge = 6/8
Summer Reading Challenge = 6/6 which I finished in the first 3 weeks I think!
TBR Challenge = 6.5/12 and 7/12 of my alternatives
Book Awards Reading Challenge = 2/18
Something About Me Challenge = 2/5 and 1/19 of my alternatives
Classics Challenge = 2/5
Edgar Allan Poe Tales = 23/73, 0/52 poems
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of all Time = 16.5 out of 100 (going for 50)

101 Things to do in 1001 days = 14/101

I am still keeping up most of my random stuff to be done a certain number of times per month for this challenge as well. The only thing I didn't get around to doing was going swimming at all this month. I hope to start going again in August and get back on track with it.

4 comments:

Dewey said...

I've been working on my July summary, too, but I just started doing summaries last month, and I only list what I've read. I love that you include challenge progress. I'm going to borrow your idea if you don't mind, and list my challenge progress in my summaries, too.

Rhinoa said...

Sure go for it dewey. Glad to have been of help!

I like to know where I am up to with things. This is my first year of blogging and my first set of challenges, so I am learning how much reading I can do and commit to.

Alice Teh said...

That's a neat summary, Rhinoa!

Mine's slightly different though. It's found here...

BTW, I like your blog very much and have added you on my list. I don't know why I took so long to do so. LOL.

Happy Thursday!

Rhinoa said...

Thanks Alice that's really sweet of you. I will add you to my list too.