Sunday, July 01, 2007

Your Stripper Song Is

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard
"Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on Livin' like a lover with a radar phone Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp Demolition woman, can I be your man?"
Break out the baby oil, you rock it old school.


I saw this on Pixelated Faerie Dust and I really wanted to get Closer by NIN, but sadly I got Def Leapord which just isn't as cool! Oh well, it's good to know what I should play when I am practising my pole dancing hehe.

3 comments:

Mailyn said...

LOL! Aww, Pour Some Sugar On Me is a GREAT stripper song! Just think, you could pour some, er, sugar on you and let the hubby lick it off. :-P

Stephanie said...

That is so funny! I actually loved that song in high school. Total crap, now that I think about it. Back then, I thought it was cool!

I took the test and got Closer. I think you have to answer with a lot of BLACK!! Then again, I'm a HUGE NIN fan. And I wear a lot of black!!

Rhinoa said...

I am a huge fan as well Stephanie but have cut down on the black preferring purple these days :)