Sunday, July 01, 2007

June Summary

Just a quick run down of where I am up to at the end of the month. Still progressing well with my challenges I think. The current run down is:

Books read in June = 10, total of 44 this year so nearly at my 50 books target already!
So Many Books, So Little Time Challenge = still 4/8
Summer Reading Challenge = 6/6 which I finished in the first 3 weeks I think!
TBR Challenge = 6.5/12 and 4/12 of my alternatives
Guardian 100 Greatest Books of all Time = 13.5 out of 100 (going for 50)

101 Things to do in 1001 days = 10/101

I am still keeping up all my random stuff to be done a certain number of times per month for this challenge as well...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Way to go with your 44 books! My personal goal was 50 for this month and 100 for the year. I am behind a bit with only 38 but I am hoping to have better reading months ahead. :)
Happy reading!

soleil said...

hi, rhinoa,

i noticed on your list you have get a penpal.
well, if you are interested i would love to be your penpal.

soleil

soleil@momentumdfw.com

Jill said...

Hi Rhinoa: It's Jill from the Summer Reading Challenge. I finished "Lamb" - it was hilarious. I wrote a review on my blog if you're interested.

Happy Reading!
Jill =)