Friday, June 01, 2007

May Summery


May was a busy month. I have only read 4.5 books but I have managed to see 7 films at the cinema.

Here is a run down of my challenge progress:

I completed the Once Upon a Time Challenge

TBR Challenge - 5.5/12 of my main list and 2/12 of my alternatives.

SO Many Books so Little Time - Still 4/8.

Guardian 100 Greatest Books of all Time - 11.5/100 (goal is 50).

I also signed up for two new challenges:

Summer Reading Challenge and Something about Me Challenge

I am still working through my 101 Things to do in 1001 days and have been keeping up wo date with all the things I said I will try and do each month.

4 comments:

Dewey said...

Wow, you've been busy!

Carl V. said...

Congrats on finishing the Once Upon a Time Challenge!!!

meli said...

I love your cat!!! He (or she?) looks just like my neighbour's cat, who loves me best.

Rhinoa said...

It's a she and she's a right monster! Hehe it's cool when cats love you best. She loves me best unless she is on heat and then she doesn't leave my poor husband alone.