Thursday, May 03, 2007

Booking Through Thursday

No, not THAT kind of R.I.P.

Reading. In. Public.

Do you do it? Why or why not?

I do it all the time, mostly on the train or when waiting for someone. Or in a restaurant. Or at the doctors. Or waiting for a film to start at the cinema. Or inbetween meetings at work. Anywhere really!

It doesn't bother me to read in front of other people, why would it? How else would I fit in time to read books like Don Quixote (still struggling through it very very slowly...) and Anna Karenina? I enjoy reading as well so of course I will do it at every available opportunity. There is no shame in reading people!!!

Don't forget they have moved sites now to here

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Rhinoa, I'm with you!!!
Happy BTT and happy reading.

--Deb said...

Thanks for playing!

Literary Feline said...

Me too! Especially when I have to wait. It's the perfect way to pass the time.