Wednesday, May 02, 2007

April Summary


Just checking in to see where I am up to with different challenges and the like. Things have been a bit slow for the last week as I am reading Don Quixote. It's 760 pages long and despite being a fast reader, it is taking forever to get through (I am so far up to page 195). I am thinking about starting something else just so I can finish something and feel I am getting somewhere!

Books Read:
Anna Karenina - Leo Tolstoy
The Five of Cups - Wendy Mewes
Moon Called - Patricia Briggs
13 Moons - Fiona Walker-Craven
Thief of Time - Terry Pratchett
Night Watch - Terry Pratchett
Neverwhere - Neil Gaiman
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

This puts me:
4/8 So many books, so little time challenge
3/5 Once upon a time challenge
6/12 TBR challenge

I am still doing the 101 things to do in 1001 days and have so far completed 4 points on it. I am on my way to a couple more this month and have kept up all the ones that say I need to do something a set number of times a month.

Hopefully Don Quixote won't tale till past the end of this month to complete...

0 comments: