Friday, April 13, 2007

Thanks to Twisted Kingdom

Twisted Kingdom have put up my modified review of Moon Called on their site as a guest reviewer so thanks a lot you guys! I hope to submit another one before the competition runs out. It's fun to write for other people as well as myself, it's something I would like to do more of so I might try and submit some reviews to magazines and see what their feedback is.

The other good things about writing reviews is it gets me flexing my writing muscles again, which have been far too long!

Thanks again guys and hopefully they might put up something else I write in the future...

3 comments:

Kailana said...

Feel free to send in any fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal book that you read whenever you want. Even when the competition is over, we will still post it!

Rhinoa said...

Cool I definately will do. I sent another one today actually doh!

Stephanie said...

Very cool!! It's a great site!They posted one of mine for American Gods!

By the way, in case I haven't said it before, your blog is awesome!