Monday, April 23, 2007

Randomness!

randomness...feed your mind and your blog
week of April 22: name 3 of each....

1. favorite tv programs
I hate to admit it but America's Next Top Model, CSI Vegas, Scrubs

2. favorite foods
Spaghetti Bolognaise, Chocolate, Steak

3. favorite books
The Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), The Black Jewels Trilogy (Anne Bishop), Memnoch the Devil (Anne Rice)

4. favorite people
Eddie Izzard (commedien), Karl Urban (Eomer in LOTR), I suppose I should say my husband!

5. favorite movies
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, High Fidelity, Chasing Amy

6. favorite vacation spots
Rome, North Wales, Malaysia

till next time...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great list! I love Eddie Izzard too! And High Fidelity. Great movie!

Stephanie said...

BTW...I just "tagged" you for a meme over on my blog. Now, it's your turn!

Petunia said...

I just watched Eternal Sunshine this weekend. I'm still not sure what I think of it. It was just so different. I'm not a Jim Cary fan but he was so good in this movie. And Kate Winslet was wonderful as well.