Thursday, April 26, 2007


Booking Through Thursday

  1. Does what you read vary by the season? For instance, Do you read different kinds of books in the summer than the winter?
    This is an interesting question as I find I am much more creative in the Autumn months and I start more projects in the Spring. As for reading I don't think the season has an effect on the types of books I choose. I try to be quite varied in the topics and types of books I read in general, rather than sticking to one or two genres. Even if I go away on holiday in the summer, I don't let that influence what I am reading!


  2. If so, do you break it down by genre, length of book, or...?
    As I said I don''t really pay it any heed. For practical reasons the only thing to influence my decision over the summer holidays is I would choose either one big book (I took The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Rice on Honeymoon in Malaysia last year) or a few small ones.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Rhinoa, nice blog! I guess most of us have the same answers. Happy BTT! :)

Literary Feline said...

Yes, I have been noticing the same thing as Melody. And here, I thought it would be the other way around for some reason!