Monday, March 26, 2007

Randomness - Why not?

randomness...feed your mind and your blog Week of March 25: A Few of My Favorite Things what's your favorite.....


1. food - Spaghetti Bolognaise is my comfort food

2. movie - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind but I love so many

3. song - At the moment it is Camille vs Fedde Le Grand : Creeps but will be different tomorrow

4. colour - Purple

5. outdoor activity - Walking in the park. I am more of an indoor kitty to be honest.

6. season - Autumn is the most beautiful and my birthday is in September.

7. book - Hmm a difficult one. I usually say LOTR by Tolkien but I really loved The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop as well.

8. store - Does Amazon count?

9. car - Jaguar XJS.

10. animal - Cat (moggies are the best, non of this pedigree posh malarky)


till next time....

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great List! I'm not a huge Jim Carey fan. I just hate his slapstick stuff. BUT my brother talked me into watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...and I loved it!!

I just picked up the Black Jewels trilogy on someone's recommendation....guess you make it two!! Great Blog, btw!