Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wicked - Musical


The new musical based on the Gregory Maguire book of the same name, not officially out in the UK until the 27th of September is running previews at the moment. So far I have been to see it twice! Once on my birthday on Monday (in the very cheap seats) and once today (in the most expensive seats 6 rows from the front right in the middle - sat by the guy who wrote the music and lyrics and the lady who wrote all the dialogue no less!!!).

A wonderful musical I highly recommend to anyone of any age. The music was amazing and the cast perfect. You can find out more details at Wicked the Musical.

The night of my birthday I stood outside the stage door and met pretty much all of the cast (baring Boc, The Wizard and Doctor Dillamond - but I am going to see it again next Wednesday so I will hopefully meet them then!) and got Adam Garcia (Coyote Ugly) to give me a birthday kiss on the cheek :) :) :)

0 comments: